List of Vacant Positions in DAR Central Office (August 1, 2017)
Notice of Vacant Positions
The Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR) announces the filling up of various vacant positions at the Central Office. To view List of Vacant Positions and minimum qualification standards, click here.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and hand-in or send through a courier no later than the close of office hours of 18 August 2017, send to:
Director RENE E. COLOCAR
Department of Agrarian Reform
Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
- Application letter – indicate the position title, office where the vacancy is and the item number, otherwise applications will not be acted upon;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, revised 2017) and with Work Experience Sheet;
- Performance Ratings for the last two (2)semesters preceding this publication (for Government employee);
- Certified Copy of Relevant Training Certificates;
- Authenticated copy of Civil Service Certificate of Eligibility and/or Board/Bar Rating; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.